Fotos

søndag den 21. marts 2010

My first blog and it is about Love!!

Hey everyone!!

This is my very first blog! So what to write about.. Well about my life..maybe..MAAAYYY BE!?

Well first of I would like to thank my special brain for being so Non-Fictional during the night so I can post some of my wild experiences on the net (active day life)!

Oki Doki.. Now look at the time, I have been drinking to cans of beer and I really enjoyed it.
Something is on my mind.. I have been wondering: Is love really something you can define by words or is more the things that you do (actions) that makes it all possible?

So I have starting to seeing this girl right.. She seemed fine in the beginning but at this point I don't know what to think - only that:"If she is not there I miss her"... So I told her and she answered - Well I miss you too. It was a confirmation that she wanted me too but it didn't help at all on my problem that I wanted to see her and meet up with her. Now comes the twist... If I want her so much.. why is it that I am thinking:"At what point will you get tired of her..being around her??"
Maybe you all ready know this when thinking the question or you have to find out for yourself.
So maybe I should meet up her... stay with her let her be with me as well until I forget about the question.. if I do forget and come back alone again. The question will appear again..
hmmm..dont know where is heading..
all I know is that the fact, when trying to uncover what love is..you will always get stuck at one point because somethings cant be explained... It just is!!

and maybe that is the conclusion: It just is because it is what it is... even without knowing what "this is" is?!

So I will leave for tonight and hopefully come back whenever I feel like it.. blogging is feeling the need to share!!

2 kommentarer: